Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think my friend's bf is hurting her

+2
RED
Angelz
6 posters

Go down

i think my friend's bf is hurting her Empty i think my friend's bf is hurting her

Post by Angelz 13/7/2010, 9:52 pm

my friend always shows up with bruises around her wrists and stuff. i asked her about it and she says she always runs into things. she is kind of a clutz so it wouldnt surprise me but her boyfriend is a total jerk and we all hate him. idk maybe i'm just associating him with the bruises becuase he's a douche but i really do think he's capable of hurting her. what should i do? im scared for her.

Angelz
Average Member

Back to top Go down

i think my friend's bf is hurting her Empty Re: i think my friend's bf is hurting her

Post by RED 14/7/2010, 5:05 pm

have you sat her down and really asked her if it was HIM hurting her?
RED
RED

Back to top Go down

i think my friend's bf is hurting her Empty Re: i think my friend's bf is hurting her

Post by lover.girl 14/7/2010, 7:15 pm

get her out of the relationship!!! tell her parents!?! depending on how old she is i guess.
lover.girl
lover.girl

Back to top Go down

Post by jacob 15/7/2010, 9:44 pm

tell her to get out now. if you have any reason to suspect it at all then she should not be in a relationship with that guy. guys should treat their girls like there's no one else, never hurt them or belittle them. he must have done something for you to not like him.
jacob
jacob
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbie124 19/7/2010, 9:50 pm

GET HER OUT NOW!

Barbie124
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carmidy 21/7/2010, 5:29 pm

Any updates Angelz?
carmidy
carmidy

http://www.saidwicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down