Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do u do if u like your best friends girl?

4 posters

Go down

what do u do if u like your best friends girl? Empty what do u do if u like your best friends girl?

Post by RED 30/11/2009, 9:57 pm

i kind of like my best friend's gf... they havent been dating long. he doesnt treat her very good either.
RED
RED

Back to top Go down

what do u do if u like your best friends girl? Empty Re: what do u do if u like your best friends girl?

Post by Barbie124 1/12/2009, 5:03 pm

i think it sounds like a bad idea red. maybe you should talk to him about how he treats her?

Barbie124
Average Member

Back to top Go down

what do u do if u like your best friends girl? Empty Re: what do u do if u like your best friends girl?

Post by jacob 5/12/2009, 4:46 pm

dude dont even try. that's all bad news. promise. wait until they break up and THEN make ur move. if he treats her like shit then they'll break up soon anyway.
jacob
jacob
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 5/12/2009, 7:04 pm

yeah i figured that... i got a girlfriend yesterday tho Smile Smile hopefully it works out.
RED
RED

Back to top Go down

Post by fantanoice 6/12/2009, 9:26 am

Seriously, if she's been treated poorly then she'll probably break off the relationship. Just be patient and remain friends, its the best way to go about. Don't try to break them up, or 'steal' her from your friend, because that will cause more problems then resolve them.
fantanoice
fantanoice

http://www.dashing.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down