Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What age should a girl start shaving down below??

+3
lover.girl
RED
Angelz
7 posters

Go down

What age should a girl start shaving down below?? Empty What age should a girl start shaving down below??

Post by Angelz 9/11/2009, 10:46 pm

What are should a girl start waxing or shaving down below? What age did you start and what did you do? Is there an age that is too young?

Angelz
Average Member

Back to top Go down

What age should a girl start shaving down below?? Empty Re: What age should a girl start shaving down below??

Post by RED 10/11/2009, 9:57 am

whenever she wants but i think it's nasty if girls dont.
RED
RED

Back to top Go down

What age should a girl start shaving down below?? Empty Re: What age should a girl start shaving down below??

Post by lover.girl 11/11/2009, 10:46 am

people in my class started like freshman year of high school.
lover.girl
lover.girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annabell 13/11/2009, 4:15 pm

i would say 14 or 15. maybe even 16.
annabell
annabell

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbie124 14/11/2009, 12:16 pm

I agree, 15 or 16 or so.

Barbie124
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tht 8/7/2010, 4:20 pm

There really isn't an age to do that stuff. Some people never do it. It is just your preference.

tht

Back to top Go down

Post by mitni 12/7/2010, 9:57 pm

it depends on what you do... i mean if you're sexually active and u dont like all that junk down there. shave it when you start that. some sports you basically have to, like gymnastics/cheerleading. some people should do it and they dont even realize it. if you dont keep it clean down there it can be pretty unhealthy and all that... stuff... makes it 5x worse

mitni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down