Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 Fashion Mistakes for guys

4 posters

Go down

Top 10 Fashion Mistakes for guys Empty Top 10 Fashion Mistakes for guys

Post by koolaide 15/7/2010, 10:00 pm

This was a survey in England where women rated men's biggest fashion mistakes

#1.) Ed Hardy Shirts: I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this, ladies: 21% of you said that those ubiquitous Ed Hardy shirts are the worst thing that guys wear. And I couldn't agree more. They've become a signature part of the d-bag uniform. And it's not just because of Jon Gosselin. They're ugly, they're over-priced, and they're EVERYWHERE. They're basically a way for guys who are past-their-best, or who were never cool to begin with, to try and look 'fashionable.'

#2.) Socks With Sandals: Apparently, women on both sides of the ocean think this look sucks: 19% of women think it's the worst fashion mistake guys make.

#3.) Saggy Jeans: Jeans that sag off your butt came in a close third, with 18% of women saying it's the worst fashion mistake guys can make. And right here is where the whole 'what's-good-fashion' thing starts to unravel. Because depending on where you're kickin' it, and who you're kickin' it with, saggy-butt jeans are going to be considered cool. So it's subjective. Personally, I don't care for visible man-ass, even when it's covered by underwear. But that's just me.

#4.) Speedos: Overall, 17% of women hate this one the most. The sad part is, it's not because of the item itself, it's that most guys can't pull it off. Women wouldn't MIND if guys rocked the Speedo. But it better come with abs and a package.

Here's the rest of the list, but there aren't any percentages, so let's assume these are basically equal offenders:

#5.) Fanny Packs
#6.) Skinny Jeans, or Guys Who Wear Women's Jeans
#7.) Wifebeaters
#8.) Bling
#9.) Baseball Hats (??? - England isnt big on baseball)
#10.) Clothing That's Too Big, or That Doesn't Fit Properly.

koolaide

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Fashion Mistakes for guys Empty Re: Top 10 Fashion Mistakes for guys

Post by MaryAnn 19/7/2010, 7:09 am

hahaha ed hardy, ewwww
MaryAnn
MaryAnn
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stargurl 19/7/2010, 11:02 pm

so true. but i dont get the baseball caps one. that not a fashion mistake. they're sexy.
stargurl
stargurl

Back to top Go down

Post by carmidy 21/7/2010, 5:31 pm

That is really funny actually
carmidy
carmidy

http://www.saidwicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content