Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii game ideas??

+2
carmidy
annabell
6 posters

Go down

Wii game ideas?? Empty Wii game ideas??

Post by annabell 5/12/2009, 4:22 pm

What are some games you guys play for the Wii?? I have one but I only have the sports game it comes with... Im scared of buying a game and then not liking it.
annabell
annabell

Back to top Go down

Wii game ideas?? Empty Re: Wii game ideas??

Post by carmidy 5/12/2009, 5:57 pm

There's this doctor game... I can't remember what it's called exactly, but you're a surgeon. It's really fun! UGH. When I remember the name I'll tell you because i definitely recommend it.

Also - I like Cooking Mama, lol. It's okay for about an hour but then it gets boring because all you do is follow recipes and get rated on it. There isnt a story line or anything. but it's fun to play every once and a while.

Mario Kart for the Wii is also REALLY fun. You can get the steering wheel and everything. It's hard to get used to at first but like all games, practice makes perfect.

Super Smash Brothers is fun too! The boys really like it if you have that game I've noticed. Haha

That's all I can think of for now. I'll try to remember the name of that one game. I dont have it myself but my friend does. It's really fun!
carmidy
carmidy

http://www.saidwicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fantanoice 6/12/2009, 9:13 am

Recommendations:
- Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Mario Kart Wii
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Metroid Prime 3: Echoes OR Metroid Prime Trilogy (includes Metroid Prime 1 and 2 from Gamecube)
- New Super Mario Bros Wii
- Super Paper Mario

That should keep you set for a while. I'd also be abusing the heck out of your Wii Shop Channel, because there are some brilliant, cheap, retro titles on there (and some decent WiiWare titles as well).
fantanoice
fantanoice

http://www.dashing.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by sillySam 6/12/2009, 2:56 pm

Super Paper Mario sounds fun!!
sillySam
sillySam
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annabell 6/12/2009, 3:00 pm

Can you remember the name of that dr game? It sounds fun!

That should keep you set for a while. I'd also be abusing the heck out of your Wii Shop Channel, because there are some brilliant, cheap, retro titles on there (and some decent WiiWare titles as well).

How much do they cost on average? I'd check but I'm not around it. And is it bad to not have a hard copy of a game?
annabell
annabell

Back to top Go down

Post by fantanoice 7/12/2009, 5:50 am

annabell wrote:Can you remember the name of that dr game? It sounds fun!

How much do they cost on average? I'd check but I'm not around it. And is it bad to not have a hard copy of a game?
There's nothing wrong with not having a hard copy of the game, because it's the same game anyway. Rolling Eyes (Though some collectors like to have the 'tangible' copy, but I don't think you're in that crowd).

As for the prices, their based on 'Wii Points'. NES games usually go for 500, SNES usually for 800, Nintendo 64 usually 1,000. There are also games from the SEGA consoles, Commodore 64 and a few others.

2,000 Wii Points costs about $20USD. Depending on where you live, it should be around $20. Pretty good value, actually.
fantanoice
fantanoice

http://www.dashing.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by phoneCALL 7/12/2009, 11:12 am

I have a ton of games on my Wii that I've bought that way. It is really cool, and you can get a game whenever you feel like it. It is annoying for me not to have the actual copy in my hands because I'm paranoid about my Wii breaking and me not being able to retrieve my games. So hopefully that doesnt happen. I seem to have bad luck with that stuff.

phoneCALL

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonLX 9/7/2010, 3:05 pm

Mario Kart Wii, Resident Evil 4 and DeadRising.

DragonLX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down