Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i totally farted today in front of my crush... idk what to do!

4 posters

Go down

i totally farted today in front of my crush... idk what to do! Empty i totally farted today in front of my crush... idk what to do!

Post by Gcherry 23/11/2009, 11:03 am

it was SO embarrassing! we were in a big math class and it was during a time when everyone had to work on a problem by themselves and see if you get the right answer and i farted! i was MORTIFIED! and i sit right next to my crush. my only crush. and i know he knows it was me so i couldn't play it off because my face got super super super red and omg. i hate even thinking about it. what do i do?! Embarassed
Gcherry
Gcherry
Average Member

Back to top Go down

i totally farted today in front of my crush... idk what to do! Empty Re: i totally farted today in front of my crush... idk what to do!

Post by jacob 23/11/2009, 5:08 pm

just blow it off like it's no big. guys will feel even more uncomfortable if you dwell on it.
jacob
jacob
Average Member

Back to top Go down

i totally farted today in front of my crush... idk what to do! Empty Re: i totally farted today in front of my crush... idk what to do!

Post by aubryna 23/11/2009, 9:51 pm

you can do one of two things. pretend it didnt happen. or joke about it. but dont be embarrassed. it's unattractive and show's you're not confident.
aubryna
aubryna
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carmidy 24/11/2009, 12:26 am

i agree with aubryna, 100%
carmidy
carmidy

http://www.saidwicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcherry 24/11/2009, 12:27 am

thanks guys. i'll try... it's gunna be hard to just not let it bother me though. it was so gross. ughhhhghg
Gcherry
Gcherry
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubryna 24/11/2009, 9:22 pm

it'll be okay!!!!
aubryna
aubryna
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down