Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant sleep... I'm so stressed. :( I wish someone else was on.

+2
Rikimaru254
Angelz
6 posters

:: Advice :: Depression

Go down

I cant sleep... I'm so stressed. :( I wish someone else was on. Empty I cant sleep... I'm so stressed. :( I wish someone else was on.

Post by Angelz 20/11/2009, 1:31 am

I feel like crap all the time. I'm never happy... I'm scared I'm depressed but I'm too embarrassed to ask someone. I think it's just a phase because school is so stressful right now.

Angelz
Average Member

Back to top Go down

I cant sleep... I'm so stressed. :( I wish someone else was on. Empty Re: I cant sleep... I'm so stressed. :( I wish someone else was on.

Post by Rikimaru254 5/12/2009, 11:06 pm

I'm here for people who need a friend

Rikimaru254

Back to top Go down

I cant sleep... I'm so stressed. :( I wish someone else was on. Empty Re: I cant sleep... I'm so stressed. :( I wish someone else was on.

Post by aubryna 5/12/2009, 11:45 pm

That's nice of you riki... so am i angelz!
aubryna
aubryna
Average Member

Back to top Go down

I cant sleep... I'm so stressed. :( I wish someone else was on. Empty *sigh* i kno how yu feel

Post by mahan13 14/12/2009, 2:39 pm

Its hard being me and a teenager at the same time.....im always stressed and worryin about something and im one of those really emotional teens.....i hate life.....it really sucks.....i kno others have it worst but its just ugh this is my life ya kno.....

mahan13

Back to top Go down

Post by mahan13 14/12/2009, 2:40 pm

Is there anyone i can talk to just to express myself.....i dont trust but one person......oh and aubryn thx for tellin me about this site

mahan13

Back to top Go down

Post by annabell 15/12/2009, 11:52 am

You can talk to all of us. Smile We're all here for you. That's what Said Wicked is about. It's a little slow right now because for some of the college kids it's right around finals week and they have to take a bunch of tests. But we're all still checking in!
annabell
annabell

Back to top Go down

Post by jacob 15/12/2009, 1:52 pm

mahan13 wrote:Is there anyone i can talk to just to express myself.....i dont trust but one person......oh and aubryn thx for tellin me about this site

annabell is right. this is what said wicked is for. if you need any help just make a topic and we'll try and get you through it as best as we can!
jacob
jacob
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Advice :: Depression

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum