Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if your parents dont like your bf.

5 posters

Go down

What if your parents dont like your bf. Empty What if your parents dont like your bf.

Post by Barbie124 19/11/2009, 2:01 pm

What do you do if that happens? I'm having a little trouble in that area right now and it sucks.

Barbie124
Average Member

Back to top Go down

What if your parents dont like your bf. Empty Re: What if your parents dont like your bf.

Post by drandiz99 19/11/2009, 4:39 pm

it's never happened to me but if you really really really like him you need to make sure they know that. but not in that weird "omg i'm 17 and i'm going to marry him i dont care what you say" kinda way. i hate girls like that. so immature.
drandiz99
drandiz99
Average Member

http://i dont have one. :(

Back to top Go down

What if your parents dont like your bf. Empty Re: What if your parents dont like your bf.

Post by annabell 19/11/2009, 7:25 pm

I agree. I really hate girl and even guys that are dating someone in high school and they're all over each other! It is really immature. Everyone just shakes their heads. PUKE
annabell
annabell

Back to top Go down

Post by aubryna 23/11/2009, 9:51 pm

you could just ask... or flirt.
aubryna
aubryna
Average Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carmidy 24/11/2009, 12:11 pm

Aubryna that makes no sense, lol. I think you meant to post on the "How do I know if he likes me board."

I had that same problem Barbie. For a really long time. But my boyfriend was 4 years older than me so I don't blame them! I just kept inviting him over and showing him that he really wasn't all that bad. Then they LOVED him. I mean he got better xmas gifts than me! It was almost kind of sad.

Then when I broke up with him I think they were more heartbroken than I. Hahaha. Just show them how much you like him, but not in a creepy way. Be mature about it and they'll understand.
carmidy
carmidy

http://www.saidwicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down